Leak Detection Services in Kirkland
Looking for plumbing leak detection services in Kirkland? Read our reviews to see why we’re the #1 plumbing company in King County!
We won’t stop until we find the source
24/7 Emergency Services
Quick Service. Quality Materials. Realistic Prices.
We find and repair leaks to curb claiming water bills
Leaks are sneaky and often go undetected until the problem goes from mild to extreme. Leaky faucet aerators, tub spouts, and toilets can tax up to ten percent of water bills. Worse yet, a well-placed leak in the sewer line can pollute the entire household by contaminating the water supply and spreading bacteria from one of your sinks to the other. Chances are, you won’t notice the leak until the problem becomes quite severe. That’s where expert plumbing leak detection services in Kirkland come in handy!
To avoid these costly and dangerous problems, it’s important to know how to detect a leak before it gets out of hand. You can usually tell if there’s a leak by picking up on telltale signs.
Signs of leaky fixtures:
- Water pooling around the base of your toilet or dripping from the tank
- Your water bill has been creeping upward, and you haven’t changed your water usage
- You hear water running when all fixtures are turned off
- Your toilet flushes slowly or doesn’t flush at all
- There are water spots on the floor or walls
- Your ceiling has water stains
- You see mold or mildew on walls, ceilings, or floors
- Your floor feels spongy
- You have experienced a significant change in your water pressure
- Your pipes make strange noises
Major leaks call for immediate attention to avoid any further damage. You might need to shut off the main supply valve to your home depending on how big the leak is. Contact us for expert plumbing leak detection services in Kirkland if you have observed any of these signs or just can’t quite figure out what’s leaking.
Our experienced professionals will locate the source of your leak and provide you with options to repair it without breaking the bank. We have the latest technology and equipment to perform non-invasive leak detection, so you can be assured that your home or business will not be damaged during the process.
What are the common areas in the house where leaks often occur?
- Bathroom and kitchen fixtures such as toilets, faucets, and showerheads
- Main water supply lines and pipes
- Service lines that supply water to the house
- Wall and ceiling fixtures
- Appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers, and water heaters
- Outdoor hose bibs and sprinkler systems
- All these areas are prone to leaks, so it is important to check them regularly to keep your home or business in good shape and avoid costly repairs.
We know how frustrating it can be when you constantly hear water dripping, but you can’t figure out from where. Danika Plumbing Kirkland has 24-hour on-call technicians that can come to you, figure out the issue and complete any necessary repairs. We are knowledgeable and trained about all types of plumbing replacements and repairs, so you can trust us to get the job done. Danika is your team of experts in the Everett, Kirkland, Woodinville, Monroe, Duval, Edmonds, Snohomish, and Seattle area for residential and commercial plumbing services. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you.
Best leak detection services in King County
When you invite us into your home or business, our team of experienced professionals will:
- Inspect all fixtures and appliances for leaks
- Check all visible pipes for leaks
- Test all plumbing systems for proper pressure and function
- Inspect the main water shut-off valve
- Thoroughly check the entire property for hidden leaks
Once the leak has been identified, our experts will provide you with a detailed report of the problem and recommend the best action to repair it. We understand that leaks can be a significant inconvenience, so we will work quickly and efficiently to get your plumbing system back up and running as soon as possible.
With our years of experience and state-of-the-art equipment, we have been handling plumbing leaks of all types and sizes in Kirkland, WA, for many years.
Call us today to schedule a consultation.
When it comes to the highest quality in residential and commercial waterline repair in Kirkland, Danika’s on call technicians are available to complete repairs whenever you call, 24 hours a day.
Sewers & Drains
Don’t get caught in a tight spot when your drains or your sewer starts to malfunction. Our experienced technicians are here for all your maintenance and emergency plumbing service needs.