Kirkland Drain Cleaning Services
Kirkland drain cleaning services unclog pipes and clear any blockages in your drains by mechanically removing any obstructions, such as hair, food, grease, oil, and dirt.
We make drain cleaning a fast & easy process!
When you need drain cleaning in Kirkland WA, count on Danika. We make life easier by clearing debris and sediment build up in your pipes flow freely. We don’t use harmful chemicals and we have an arsenal of solutions for every home or business.
- Excellent reviews
- Superior Service
At Danika Plumbing, we treat every customer’s home like our own and exercise care and caution when cleaning and unblocking pipes and drains. Our methods are environmentally friendly and we are sure to get the job done in a timely manner.
When you want the job done right, call Danika!
What are the signs that your drain may need to be cleaned?
- Foul odor coming from your drains: This is usually the first sign that something is wrong. It usually happens because of a clog in the drain that is not allowing water to flow freely. The standing water starts to rot and produce a bad odor. If you notice an unpleasant smell coming from your sink, toilet, or tub, it’s time to call a professional.
- Slow-draining sink: When you notice that your sink is taking longer to drain, it is probably because there is a clog somewhere in the drain.
- Water backing up into your sink or tub: This is a sure sign of a clog somewhere in your drain.
- A gurgling sound coming from your drain: This is usually caused by trapped air in the drain.
- Bubbling sound from your toilet: This is another sign of a drain pipe clogging that causes the water not to flow freely. You should call a professional to have your pipes checked if you hear or see any of the signs mentioned above.
- Overflowing toilet: If you notice that your toilet is overflowing, it is most likely because of a clog in the drain.
Early detection is the best way to avoid any costly repairs in the future. We recommend that you call us immediately if you notice any of these signs or if your drains are not working properly. Not only can we help you with odor removal, but we can also repair necessary damages to your plumbing system.
What are the benefits of drain cleaning?
- Prevents costly repairs: By keeping your drains clean, you can avoid any costly repairs in the future.
- Improves drainage: Water can flow freely and quickly when your drains are clear of any obstructions.
- Eliminates bad odor: Nobody wants to deal with a foul-smelling drain. By keeping your drains clean, you can avoid any embarrassing smells.
- Improves the lifespan of your plumbing: When your drains are clear, it will take less strain on your plumbing system and improve its lifespan.
Drain cleaning is an important part of your home maintenance responsibilities. It’s recommended that you have your drains cleaned at least once a year. However, if you have noticed any of the signs mentioned above, it is best to call Danika right away so we can take care of the problem before it becomes bigger.
Water Lines & Repiping
Treat yourself to the highest quality in Kirkland residential and commercial waterline repair. Danika’s on-call technicians are available to complete repairs whenever you call, 24 hours a day. Our home repiping services will have you loving your pipes again!
Don’t get caught in a tight spot when your drains or your sewer starts to malfunction. Our experienced technicians are here for all your maintenance and emergency plumbing service needs.